Eleanor roosevelt american first lady 1933 45 the wife of franklin d roosevelt 32nd president of the united states and a united nations diplomat and humanitarian she was one of the worlds most widely admired and powerful women her advocacy of liberal causes made her a controversial figure. Anna eleanor roosevelt october 11 1884 november 7 1962 was the longest serving first lady of the united states holding the post from 1933 to 1945 during her husband president franklin d roosevelts four terms in office she was also a political leader in her own right she supported the american civil rights movementafter the death of her husband in 1945 she started her career as . 315 quotes from eleanor roosevelt no one can make you feel inferior without your consent a woman is like a tea bag you never know how strong it is until its in hot water and do one thing every day that scares you
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.