Understanding crane anatomy nov 8 11 o cranes o 2 comments heavy industrial cranes are filled with complicated cutting edge machines and complicated state of the art parts but at their core cranes are very simple machines they leverage several basic laws of physics to make extraordinarily difficult tasks like lifting enormously . If you ever wanted to know what all the parts of a tower crane this is the video for you. The anatomy and terminology of the crane the boom crane parts are the boom the boom is probably the cranes most outstanding and identifiable feature this is the long telescopic or fixed arm that is used to move objects the counterweights the cranes counterweights are near the cabs exterior they prevent the crane from becoming unbalanced when lifting heavy loads
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.